& Sunset Cruise
Duration: 3-4 Hours
- Jump aboard our 42ft catamaran “Ballena”, for a personalised whale watching experience
- Courtesy bus transfers to and from most accommodation in Broome
- Complimentary fresh canapes, fruit and non-alcoholic beverages
- Fully licensed and serviced bar. Enjoy a freshly shaken cocktail or beer while you cruise into the sunset, or treat yourself to the wine list
- Informative and knowledgeable commentary, combined with an enthusiastic crew
With over 10 years of experience cruising the stunning waters of Broome and WA’s Kimberley region and specialising in wildlife interaction, Broome Tours sunset whale cruise showcases some of the best the Western Australian coastline has to offer.
Relax on our 4 hour whale watching tour aboard the beautiful catamaran ‘Ballena’. With shaded decks and comfortable seating, ‘Ballena’ is a stable platform for great viewing experiences and uninterrupted vantage points. Being a quiet, low powered catamaran allows more intimate and friendly encounters with these giant mammals, encouraging a more eco-friendly and sustainable way to appreciate the great whale migration.
Observe the Humpback whales breaching, pec slapping and teaching their calves to swim in the magical waters off Cable Beach.
Adults, $150 / Seniors, $120 / Children (1-13 years), $100 / Infants (1 and under), Free
Mid to Late June – Early September
- Return transfers to nominated Broome accommodation
- Tender to/from the beach
- Canapes and grazing board
- Use of boom net when conditions permit
- Access to our fully serviced bar where you can purchase drinks
- Merchandise available for purchase
What to bring
- Bathers & Towel
- Sunglasses & Hat
- Card or cash to purchase cocktails, beer, wine and soft drink
from our fully serviced bar
- Thongs or slip-on shoes advised for beach departure and landing
- Light jacket/jumper for cruises between June and August as it
can get a little cool after sunset
Mud Crabbing Adventure
Come with us on a fun and flavour filled morning adventure in search of the prized Kimberley Mud Crab.
There’s nothing quite as perfect as watching the sunset aboard the Broome Tours yacht – Ballena with an ice cold drink in hand.
12 Haynes St, Broome WA 6725
+61 (0) 472 608 271
+61 (0) 481 385 346