Duration: 3-4 Hours
- Relaxing 3 hour sunset cruise aboard our 42ft catamaran ‘Ballena’
- Air-conditioned saloon, shaded decks and flexible cushioned seating options
- Courtesy bus transfers from your accommodation in Broome to the vessel departure point and back
- Complimentary delicious bite size canapes and grazing board
- Access to fully licenced bar serving beer, wine, cocktails and mor
- Boom net swimming available between April and early October
Join us on an idyllic Broome Sunset Cruise with a chance to see wildlife. Cruise or sail along the pristine coastline, jump into our boom net to cool off or simply relax and take in Broome’s unique ambiance with a cocktail in hand.
Meet our friendly team as they treat you to delicious complimentary canapes on board ‘Ballena’. A selection of chilled alcoholic beverages including beer, wine and cocktails available for purchase from our licenced bar.
To make your cruise with us completely stress free, we will pick you up in our courtesy bus from your location and give you a brief tour and history on route to the beach. Once there, you will be able to kick off your shoes and feel the beautiful sand of Cable Beach, and wet your feet in the warm Indian Ocean as you make your way to our waiting tender, which will transfer you to ‘Ballena’ for your afternoon on the water.
- Return transfers to and from nominated Broome accommodation
- Idylic 3 hour cruise
- Tender to/from the beach
- Canapes and grazing board
- Use of boom net when conditions permit
- Access to our fully serviced bar where you can purchase drinks
- Merchandise available for purchase
What to bring
- Bathers & Towel for boom net swimming if conditions permit
- Sunglasses & Hat
- Card or cash to purchase cocktails, beer, wine and soft drink
from our fully serviced bar
- Thongs or slip-on shoes advised for beach departure and landing
- Light jacket/jumper for cruises between June and August as it
can get a little cool after sunset
Exclusive Broome races experience with catamaran drop off. Let us take care of the food and drinks so you can sit back and enjoy the best of what Broome has to offer.
Broome Tours has partnered up with Cygnet Bay Pearls and Pearls of Australia to bring you Broome’s most unique and well rounded pearling tour.
Get In Touch
If you have any questions about our tours please complete the form below. We will be in touch as soon as possible.
2/274 Port Drive, Broome WA 6725
+61 (0) 472 608 271
+61 (0) 481 385 346