Exclusive Fishing Charter
From pelagics to world renowned billfish and reef species, Broome has it all in abundance. Whether you want to trawl for Spanish Mackerel, raise a Sailfish or bottom bounce for Coral Trout, our knowledgeable crew can make it happen for you.
Duration: ~5 Hours
- Includes all fishing tackle, equipment and experienced Broome fishing guide
- Tailored food and drinks packages available upon request
- Ideal for up to 10 people, enquire for more and we will do our best to accomodate
- Courtesy bus transfers from your accommodation in Broome to vessel departure point
Finish off the morning with a swim in the pristin waters along our epic coastline
From pelagics to world renowned billfish and reef species, this coastal paradise offers an abundance of fishing adventures. Whether you want to trawling for Spanish Mackerel, raising a Sailfish, or bottom bouncing for Threadfin Salmon, our experienced crew is here to make it happen.
With over a decade of expertise fishing in these waters, we have an intimate knowledge of where to find the fish you desire, ensuring an unforgettable day on the water. We carefully optimize the conditions, taking into account tides, weather, and the time of season, to maximize your chances of landing your prized catch.
With exclusive access to our 42ft catamaran, Ballena, we tailor the morning to suit your group perfectly. Our friendly staff are dedicated to ensuring that everyone, from beginners to seasoned anglers and even the little ones, enjoys the ultimate fishing experience. Whether you’re a passionate angler or have yet to cast your first line, we guarantee a fantastic morning on the water for all.
Prepare to reel in unforgettable memories and immerse yourself in the thrill of fishing here in Broome when you book your Exclusive Fishing Charter with us today!
Whole boat booking starts from $3,100
~ 5 window between 7.00am – 2.30pm, dependant upon tides
April – Early December
- Return transfers to nominated Broome accommodation
- Exclusive use of our catamaran Ballena
- All fishing equipment, bait and tackle
- Complimentary canapes, light morning tea
- Tea, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages
- Access to fully licensed bar with beer, wine, cocktails and spirits for purchase
What to bring
- Bathers & Towel
- Thongs or slip-off shoes
- Water bottle
- Slip-on shoes advised for beach departure and landing
& Sunset Cruise
Experience one of the worlds most idyllic locations to witness the Humpback Whale migration!
There’s nothing quite as perfect as watching the sunset aboard the Broome Tours yacht – Ballena. Designed for families and couples.
Are you celebrating a special occasion or planning a trip with friends that you’ll never forget? You can book the Ballena as private charter.
7/ 17 Carnarvon St, Broome WA 6725
+61 (0) 472 608 271