Terms and Conditions
Broome Tours PTY LTD
ABN 21 729 604 482 trading as Broome Tours of PO Box 12, North Fremantle, 6159.
- Fare Prices:
Cruise prices are available from the operator upon request and operator’s website.
- Payment Methods: Payment can be made by;
- Bankcard, Visa or Mastercard through operator website. Visa and Mastercard will incur a 1.9% surcharge. This surcharge is non-refundable in the event of a trip cancelation. Credit Card declined, the operator will attempt to contact the customer to obtain another form of payment. However, if the operator cannot contact the customer, the customer’s booking will not be held. The customer will know the operator has received a correctly authorised payment and made booking once the customer receives their booking confirmation email and not before.
- Travel Agent or Broome Visitor Centre voucher. Upon booking and payment to travel agent or local visitor centre, customer will receive voucher to provide to operator.
- Tours and Private Charters:
Broome Tours Charters include all ticketed tours such as but not limited to; Sunset Charters, Whale Watching Charters, Quad Bike Charters, Broome Pearling Charters. The max The maximum number of passengers on board the vessel is 38.
Private Charters are available on request. The maximum number of passengers on board the vessel is 48.
- Days of Operation: Cruises available up to seven (7) days per week. Please contact the operator directly via phone or check website for live availability.
- Quotes: Quotes for special events, incentives, private charters and specific requirements will be valid for 7 days from the date issued. The operator reserves the right to re-quote based on any changes to quote requirements. A deposit will be required to secure quote and private charter with cancellation penalties as outlined below.
- Tentative Booking for Private Charters: Tentative reservations are a first right of refusal and will be held for up to seven (7) days or until another party wants to book.
- Payment Processing: Bookings for all tours with the operator may be made by telephone or on the website. The operator’s telephone reservations/message bank operates during business hours 9am-5pm (WST), Mon-Fri.
When making a booking over the telephone or via the website, full payment will be required at time of booking for all tour options and a 25% deposit for all private charters made before two weeks prior to departure. Booking confirmation and receipt of payment will then be emailed through to the customer with email provided.
- Confirmation of Booking:
All tour options will be confirmed on receipt of full payment.
Private charters will be confirmed on receipt of the specified deposit. In the event of bookings made within two weeks of departures, full payment would be required at time of booking.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Broome Tours Charters: cancellations made more than forty-eight (48) hours prior to departure date may be made without penalty and a full refund will be given to the customer. Cancellations made within forty-eight (48) hours of departure date will result in loss of total costs.
- Private Charters: cancellations made more than three (3) months prior to departure date (as logged in operator’s booking system) may be made without penalty and a full refund will be given to the customer. Cancellations made within three (3) months of departure will result in loss of specified deposit, and cancellations made within two (2) weeks prior to departure will result in loss of total costs.
The operator has the right to retain all deposits received up to the amount of the cancellation fee and invoices will be issued for any further amounts outstanding.
- Weather Cancellations: cancellations made by the operator due to weather conditions will entitle the customer to a full refund of the Fare Price. Please note that if the customer made the booking for a cruise or private charter through a booking agent, all refunds of deposits and booking fees are to be obtained directly from the booking agent. Such booking agent may at their discretion retain a booking fee less than or equal to 100% of the total price.
- Other Cancellations: cancellations may be made at the operator’s discretion due to mechanical breakdowns, which may result in the vessel being unable to operate. If this occurs the customer will receive a full refund of Fare Price. Please note that if the customer made the booking for a cruise or private charter through a booking agent, all refunds of deposits and booking fees are to be obtained directly from the booking agent. Such booking agent may at their discretion retain a booking fee less than or equal to 100% of the total price.
- Failure to Board: It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that they arrive on time at the nominated point of pick up by the courtesy bus or for the departure of the tender for boarding of the vessel. Failure to do so will mean that the passenger forfeits the full fare price to the operator.
- Travel Insurance: Please note it is the responsibility of the traveller to arrange comprehensive travel, medical and cancellation insurance at time of booking. In the instance of a medical emergency clients must bear the cost of any medical or rescue service required.
- Safety Requirements for Cruises: Due to the nature of the cruise, boarding our courtesy bus when in Broome, tender and the vessel ‘Ballena’ in both Broome and Perth, requires a range of mobility. As such it is incumbent on each guest to understand and accept that risks may be involved as part of the cruise provided. On board activities are explained on our website, prior to departure of cruise or are available on request from the operator. The operator and its crew are diligent in their provision of care and risk management.
- Disabled Passengers: The operator recommends that passengers with any disabilities seek medical advice before participating. Crew will be on hand to assist those who require support. However disabled passengers cruising with Broome Tours do so at their own risk and the operator accepts no liability for any damage or injury caused. Please contact the operator prior to departure so that options can be discussed and suitable arrangements can be made.
- Pregnant Persons: Pregnant persons cruising with Broome Tours do so at their own risk and the operator accepts no liability for any damage or injury caused.
- Intoxicated Persons: The operator does not condone excessive drinking and practices responsible service of alcohol for all guests aboard the vessel. An intoxicated person will not be allowed to embark the vessel. Likewise, if deemed a safety risk by the captain, intoxicated person/s will be removed from our courtesy bus or vessels in order to maintain their safety as well as that of other guests and crew.
- Recreational Drugs: The use and/or carriage of recreational drugs is not permitted aboard Broome Tours or our other operations.
- Smoking: Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the vessel. Smoke alarms are fitted throughout the vessel. As a licensed premises and for the comfort of all passengers, unfortunately we are a non-smoking vessel.
- Disclaimer: All passengers participate in this cruise at their own risk. The operator does not accept any liability for any loss, claim, injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damage, which may arise out of or are in any way connected with the participation in a cruise.
Under no circumstances shall the operator be liable for any loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including, but not limited to lost profits or savings) which arise out of or are in any way connected with the use of any information, any listing of any data on the operator’s website or any inability to use this website whether based on tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise.
- Marine Insurance: Broome Tours operates with full insurance including Public Liability Insurance.
- No Warranty: The operator does not warrant accuracy, completeness, suitability or reliability of any information, service or product listed on the operator’s website.
- Minimum Age Requirement: There is no minimum age requirement for children aboard ‘Ballena’ of Broome Tours. Children are the responsibility of their parents at all times. The captain and other crew members are not responsible for the care or safety of children. Life jackets are available on board for children and adults alike. Adult prices will apply from age 15 upwards.
- Time & Duration: Varies depending on charter type and pick-up location/requirements. Each tours information is available online and through office.
- Tour Photos & Footage: Please note during your cruise, crew may be taking photos and footage for promotional purposes. Please advise if you do not wish for photos or footage of yourself to be shared on website or other forms of media.
- Charter Embarkment and Disembarkation: Times are arranged and advised at time of booking.
- Private Charters: Customers who organise and pay for a private charter with the operator are responsible to inform any other guests expected to join the cruise of time and location of pick-up/drop-off.
- All guests should also be advised they may wish to be mindful of their attire, as they will get their feet wet when boarding and disembarking the tender vessel from the beach.
- Personal Items: All personal items are carried at the risk of the passenger.
- Jurisdiction: The laws of Western Australia apply in relation to the Terms & Conditions and the operator’s business.
- Third Party Websites: This website may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties. The operator is not responsible for and does not operate or control any information or services provided on such third party websites. The links are provided solely for convenience and do not constitute an endorsement by the operator.
- Social Networks: If you follow us or interact with us on any of our pages on third-party social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube or Linkedin, the information that you provide will be subject to the third party’s own privacy policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these networks.
- Security: At Broome Tours, we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Condition Changes: The operator reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions contained herein at any time. Visitors to the site shall be responsible for reviewing such terms and conditions regularly.
- Copyright: The compilation of the information contained therein is the copyrighted word of the operator and may not be modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, displayed, reproduced, published, licensed, used to create derivative works from, transferred, or any information services or products obtained from the website, sold without the express written consent of the operator and, where necessary, other information providers.
The operator consents to Travel Agents selling the operator’s product, to use the material in their promotion of Australia by downloading from this website. Broome Tours requests product is sold no less than gross price quoted on operator’s website and that product and company names mentioned herein be the trademarks, or registered trademarks, of their respective owners.